Friday, January 9, 2009

First time (Not virgin blogger) in blogspot.

My love hate relationship with space windows live blog has now come to at end. I have decided to start a blog in Blogspot as recommended by many.

I thought I could live with windows live blog because I am just an amateur blogger but when most of my friends from Bloggers Network Malaysia complained that they could not leave a comment in my http://asidburnmacykoh.spaces.live.com/ blog without logging into live or hotmail account first, I know this nonsense has to stop ASAP.....

I think html and ads is not possible in windows live blog, Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I have tried to save my 8 months relationship with windows live blog but this is it. I can't take it anymore. I want CHANGE. This is probably the best decision I've ever made in my life(maybe..hehee).

Okay maybe I exaggerated a little. From today onwards, http://www.007malaya.blogspot.com/ is the official blog for MacyKoh wannabe, Mr Jordan Kee Yu Wah.

*i will try to blog in malay some times*

Sekian Terima Kasih.

3 comments:

  1. best decision u've ever name in ur life(maybe...hehee)??? so meaning maybe ur life until here oni la is it? hahaha. btw i m d 1st to post comment. got any reward?

    ReplyDelete